Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Watch Out.

Exciting things are happening but I can't really talk about them.
You will know soon, if all goes well. *fingers crossed*


In other news, I'm here. In Brooklyn.
Spent my first night running face first into opportunity.

My first day was avocado sandwiches and knocked heads. faux-rayban-reflected kisses and RNC footage. thai food and confidentiality agreements. gin and tonic and my friends successes.

I have a few photoshoots and gigs set up. Fashion shows to attend.

This is going to be good. 






3 comments:

Creamy Coconut said...

MMM, gotta <3 those confidentiality agreements.

Anonymous said...

thanks for googling me. I am a richer man for it. thanks also for looking out at this vast world and realizing how big you are. last, but not least, thanks to that australian dude for the gin and tonic.
-implied inclusion in najva's blogspot acceptance speech

Najva Sol said...

Yes, I do love them. (not)

Natti,
I will google you anytime, baby.