Sunday, June 29, 2008

Munich


IMG_5561
Originally uploaded by Iamsurrealism
invented radler. A drink mix of beer and lemonade.

I've been here for two days, leaving for paris in 45 minutes.

We're staying here with one of Jo's best friends (Ryder) and his boyfriend (andrew).

We are taking real showers. grilling veggies and steaks. visiting science museums. drinking beer at beer gardens. geeking out about photos. cruising the streets. sewing up the crotch of my pants.

Munich is the beer drinking capital of the world.

There's not much else to do here, but I appreciate the break.

Staying in a real home for a few days= priceless.

Literally.

3 comments:

Creamy Coconut said...

I used to bartend at a place that had beer and orange juice and beer and cranberry juice on the menu. Teddybeer and something that sounded like lollypops.

Najva Sol said...

seriously? that sounds delicious! I want in. Where?

Creamy Coconut said...

Your fire escape, pre-party.
I recommend a pale ale for the mixes. South Hampton is amazing stuff.

We can check out the spot I worked at, but it changed countries. It used to be American, now it's Korean. It used to have 2 for 1 special, let's manifest it again.